The following are the provisionally planned dates for 2018:
- Friday 12 January
- Friday 16 February, Valentine’s
- Friday 9 March
- Saturday 21 April, Queen’s Birthday (and St George’s)
- Friday 25 May
- Friday 29 June, Indian Night
- Friday 20 July
- Friday 10 August
- Saturday 15 September, Battle of Britain Day
- Saturday 20 October, Trafalgar Eve
- Friday 9 November
- Friday 30 November, St Andrew’s Day
- Saturday 15 December, Club Christmas Dinner
Here’s how it works:
- The Bar opens at 7:00pm with the meal due to start around 7:30pm.
- Usually, a home cooked two course meal is provided for £6 per person, payable on the night.
- To book places, please contact Amanda Cox, or use the “Book Me In” tab at the top right of the home page, by the Monday preceding each Friday supper.
- Some special occasions may take place on a different day of the week, have a different booking deadline and may incur a different charge. See the details on the home page.
- Help with preparing the food is always welcome! If you would like to offer to prepare one of the courses (or both!) for a supper, please contact the Club Secretary.